Subject: Vs: Assistance with license verification - Forega Logistics OÜ (EE101900245)
From: "Katrin Tambur" <[email-masked]>
To: "Darina Stoyanova" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2024 14:51:26 +0300

Hello

The carrier Forega Logistics OÜ (Reg.code 14090129) has valid EU licence
(RVTL007610) and the certified copy of EU licence (issued for the vehicle)
RVSK076663.

Please see the register below. https://mtr.ttja.ee/taotluse_tulemus

Best regards,

Katrin Tambur
Executive Expert
Public Transport Department
Ministry of Regional Affairs and Agriculture

____________________________
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
+372 5851 6035
Suur-Ameerika 1 / 10122 Tallinn, Estonia / www.agri.ee/en
<http://www.agri.ee/en>

Saatja: Darina Stoyanova <[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: esmaspäev, 7. oktoober 2024 13:50
Adressaat: Katrin Tambur <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Teema: Assistance with license verification - Forega Logistics OÜ
(EE101900245)
Tähtsus: Kõrge

Hello,

Could you please kindly assist in verifying the license information for
Forega Logistics OÜ (EE101900245). We currently hold a license document on
file (see attached) that displays the following details:

License Number: RVTL007610
Validity: 07.03.2023 – 06.03.2033

However, upon checking via the tool available on your website
https://mtr.ttja.ee/taotluse_tulemus/eriotsing/arakiri  , there is a
mismatch in the results we get:

License Number: RVSK076663
Validity: 28.06.2024 – 06.03.2033

Given this, we would appreciate it if you could kindly double-check the
license document we have against your database. Our primary concern is to
ensure the authenticity of the document and to identify any potential case
of fraud.

Thank you for your cooperation and prompt attention to this matter. We
look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Darina Stoyanova
Carrier Management Backoffice Clerk

Full Load Solutions SEE

TRANSA Spedition GmbH - Branch Sofia
Todor Alexandrov Offices (TAO),
109, Todor Alexandrov Blvd., Sofia Center, floor 5
1303 Sofia, Bulgaria

Mobil: +359882059015

DB Cargo Full Load Solutions
e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

  _____

Pflichtangaben anzeigen
<https://www.deutschebahn.com/pflichtangaben/20241001>

Nähere Informationen zur Datenverarbeitung im DB-Konzern finden Sie hier:
<https://www.deutschebahn.com/de/konzern/datenschutz>
https://www.deutschebahn.com/de/konzern/datenschutz

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.